Thursday, May 17, 2012

I am not an American either

Quote Unquote:

"I don't know whether Barack Obama was born in the United States of America. I don't know that. But I do know this, that in his heart, he's not an American. He's just not an American."
~ Rep. Mike Coffman (R-Colorado)

Lovely. I guess I'm not an American either. Because I agree with the President and would like to move forward, and not with those who would like to take us back 150 years.

I challenge anyone who is also "not an American" to say it loud and proud.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I definitely don't fit this guy's definition of an American, either. We may have a cool founding story, but what have we done lately? I think we've lost the right (if we ever really had it) to say we are the OMG BEST NATION EVAR! For positive change to happen, we all need to be clear eyed about our strengths *and* our faults. Blind patriotism isn't going to get us anywhere good.

    ReplyDelete