Saturday, June 1, 2013

Quote of the day: I have a few words for Erick Erickson

“When you look at biology, when you look at the natural world, the roles of a male and a female in society and in other animals, the male typically is the dominant role. The female, it’s not antithesis, or it’s not competing, it’s a complimentary role."
~Fox "News" Contributor Erick Erickson on the "science" of why women should be submissive

First off, every time I hear his name, I hear Andy Rooney in my head. "What kind of a name is Erick Erickson? Kind of sounds like Sirhan Sirhan."

*Note: I came to this Sirhan Sirhan comparison via my inferior mind and my submissiveness. My MANLY MAN husband likely would view him as THE VIKING. And I know I should be complimentary and tell him how smart and brave and RIGHT he is, him being dominant and me being submissive and all...

Anyway, enough about Andy Rooney.

I have a few words for Erick Erickson about who actually has the dominant role in the animal kingdom:

baboons
hyenas
lions
elephants
golden eagle
praying mantis
spiders
ants
bees
wasps
lemurs








1 comment:

  1. Yes males have dominating personality your posts are very informative
    SEO Training In Karachi

    ReplyDelete