Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Dear @SeanHannity at #foxnews

Dear Sean Hannity,

If I may say so (and even if I may not), you are an absolute idiot. You accuse President Obama of not being intelligent because he mispronounced "corpsman" in a speech. If that is the only criteria for determining intelligence, may I please present for your inspection: the 43rd President of the United States, George W. "Mission Accomplished" Bush.

Really, there are so many places to go here. However, since you judge on a single word, I believe I will do the same. The correct pronounciation of the word nuclear is "new-clee-ur". Not "new-cue-lar".

If the man has his finger on the button, shouldn't he at least know how to pronounce the word?


Next time that you want to disparage the President, please find a more credible argument.

Yours (actually, thankfully not yours),

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment