Thursday, August 25, 2011

Proving hypocrisy is still alive and well

Glenn "I love Israel far more than anyone in history foreverandever" Beck has decided that we Jews sure do talk a lot. Well, DUH. Is this really news, Glenn?

Ask anyone I know. Jews talk. A lot. And we freely admit it. See? Even now, I'm talking when I've already made my point.

But don't talk about how much the current administration hates Israel and how much you heart Israel way super more than anyone ever before in one breath, and then in the next breath dis the..HELLO... Jewish state of Israel. Don't walk into my house and insult me. Got it? Cause I'm guessing you really don't want to hear what I'd have to say if I went to your house. Oh, no. You already said you don't. Cause we Jews? We never shut up.


(if this doesn't work, then click here for the audio:
http://mediamatters.org/mmtv/201108250009)

Oh, and also? For someone who never shuts up, I don't really think you're one to talk about people who talk a lot.

Just sayin.

No comments:

Post a Comment