Thursday, June 13, 2013

Quote of the day: AR-15s: Good for the goose, but not for the gander

Photo Credit: AP
"It's been bugging me for weeks now, why IRS agents are training with a semi-automatic rifle AR-15, which has stand-off capability. Are Americans that much of a target that you need that kind of capability?... I think Americans raise eyebrows when you tell them that IRS agents are training with a type of weapon that has stand-off capability. It’s not like they’re carrying a sidearm and they knock on someone’s door and say, ‘You’re evading your taxes."
~Rep Jeff Duncan (R-S.C.)

So let me get this straight. AR-15s are a-ok for you and me to carry and use against the IRS when they come a-knockin. Because 2nd Amendment, yo.

AR-15s as a stand-off weapon are intended only for dumbass 'Muricans who want to assassinate anyone they don't like or agree with (like the IRS, maybe?), but they are eyebrow-raising if government law enforcement agencies use them for training?


I see. Thanks for clarifying the Constitution for me, douchebag.


No comments:

Post a Comment