Monday, March 26, 2012

No really. How come you guys call us racist? (this is getting a bit tiresome)

I'll give you a little hint: it's because so many of you are!

Well, apparently my vacation is over. My week away no more. I came home to this story sitting in my Google Reader.

The station manager of Gospel Station 93.9 in Ada, Oklahoma, a Christian radio station, Teddy Oyler, commented on a friend's Facebook status that "Obama isn't that smart he is a dumb ni**er"

How...errr.... Christian of him.

image via addictinginfo.org


After the proverbial shit hit the fan, Oyler posted an apology on his own Facebook page. I call it a pretty half-assed apology, and if it was any more begrudging, he could have just called the President a ni**er again.

image via addictinginfo.org
Gee. I'm so underwhelmed by your apology. Although my outrage isn't the issue here. Wonder how the President feels about it?

Read the full story at Addicting Info here.

No comments:

Post a Comment